Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its a ..........

GIRL!!!!!!!!!
When we went to our twenty week appointment, we decided to have the ex-ray tecnition put the sex of the baby in an envelope on Monday. So that we could open it up with our family Christmas morning. It was the first present we opened. I couldn't stop jumping up and down screaming "It's a girl, its a girl!" It was so fun to be able to share all the excitement with our family. I secretly hoping it would be well...maybe not so secretly hoping for a girl. I love my little guy. But I can't wait to hold that little gir
l.


Finding out that we having a little girl isn't the only exciting thing that has happened this month. We have had all kinds of fun celebrating the Christmas season.I don't want this to be one of those forever long blog posts and since a picture is worth a million words I thought I would let the pictures do most of the talking

We had great time at Town Square riding in horse drawn carriages, shopping and meeting Santa. The best part it was all free!
For family night we meet our Wonderful friends the Julander's at temple square for a fun but very crowded night looking at the Christmas lights. It was a bit of a change from last years cactus Christmas lights.
We also got a surprise visit from Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause (a.k a. Richard and Sharron our wonderfully sweet land lords) a week before Christmas. Tagg wasn't to sure about them while they were here. But the next morning I work up to him talking all about Santa coming and his sleigh.
A week before Christmas we got almost 2 feet of snow in Heber. Tagg my sister Becca and I loved sledding and making a snowman. Tagg loved the snow so much!
I found this Santa suit in my Mom's dress ups. Tagg put it on as soon as I showed it to him and went outside telling the dog, and cat " I'm Santa!" He then found my Dad and helped in shovel the snow singing bits and pieces of Christmas songs. It was the cutest thing.
We took a ride down the Provo River with our good friends the Laws, on a Christmas cruise. Boy was it cold!


One of the best things that happened was that we were able to go through the temple with my brother James. He is the other hansom man I am standing next too. I am so proud of him. And am so excited for him to leave on his mission.


On Christmas Eve our little Santa surprised the Goodrich family after dinner. He got to sit on everyone else's laps and tell them what he wanted for Christmas. But he loved sitting with Dan's mom the most.
Waiting at the top of the stairs Christmas morning. Need I say more? You can see the bags under the adults eyes and their arms trying to keep the kids from going down the stairs.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. And that the New Year brings each of you joy and happiness.

1 comments:

Kings said...

ahhhh! i'm so excited for you guys! girls are the best! (i'm sure i'll say that about a boy when i have one :)