Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Peter Pan Party

Turning 3 can be hard to do. But when you have faith and trust and a little pixie dust, it sure does make it a lot easier. That is why we decided to have a Peter Pan Birthday party for Tagg's 3rd Birthday. And we had an arrr..some time! Dressing up as pirates, lost boys, Indians and Peter Pan. Hitting the Captain Hook pinata and eating Birthday cake. It was such a fun day we loved being able to have our family celebrate with us.
It's hard to believe that my little boy is all grown up. He has such a fun sense of humor he does something silly and says "I'm so funny!" and starts laughing at himself. He has such a great imagination and loves to pretend. Plus, he loves to sing and even if he doesn't know all the words to a song he will just belt out the words he knows. I love this little guy and am so glad that he has decided to be like Peter Pan and never grow up.

I love these pictures of Tagg practicing his pirate face in the mirror. That kids cracks me up!





4 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

What a cutie-pie!!! Happy birthday, Tagg!

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

How fun! Happy Birthday, Tagg! You did a great job with that cake, Heidi.

Aubrey said...

WOW! You throw great parties! I wish so bad we could have been there. I love Dad in his Peter Pan costume. Love ya

Julander Family said...

I can't believe he's that big! What a cutie. I love that pic of Tag and your daddy! Too cute!And what a great cake, good job