Friday, November 19, 2010

BUN IN THE OVEN!


Yep! We have another little bun in the oven. And we are so happy ! We have waited a long time for this little baby. I am almost 15 weeks along, and am due on May 17. Three days after Dan's graduation. Sooo... the baby will be coming out a week or two early so I can go to graduation. Because that is not a day I am going to miss!
The morning sickness has not been bad at all due to my new favorite drug Phenergen. I take it each night and Viola, no morning sickness at all the next day. It has saved me from being a very sick and cranky Mom and Wife. Which I am sure Dan and Tagg are grateful for.
I think we are having a girl. But that is only based on the fact that the pregnancy has been so different then last time.Either way though boy or girl I am just so excited. Dan doesn't seem to feel anything about the sex of the baby. He just wishes it was already here. He has been baby hungry for a long time.

9 comments:

Kings said...

yeaaa!! Congrats!

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

Congratulations! I just love you so much!

Meg Ruth said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so excited for you all!

Richins Family said...

HOORAY!!! can't wait to find out what you're having! So excited for you guys

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! So glad this pregnancy is going well!

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

Woohoo!!! So excited for you guys!! Hey we're going to be in utah for awhile around Christmas and we need to go do something fun with y'all. Good luck growing that baby. You did a good job with your first, keep it up.

Sarah Turpin said...

SO sO so exciting! Congrats!!

Aubrey said...

We hope it's a girl too! We think Tagg is the cutest, so a boy would be great too!

Joy Salmon said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! best wishes and good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!