Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Word!!!!

For those of you who have spent time with Tagg, know that he goes LOVES dogs. So last night after while we were hauling all our groceries into our apartment Tagg saw two little Pomeranian's being walked. Of coarse he ran over and started playing with them. After playing with them for a while, we said good bye and started walking into the apartment. And thats when it happened...... he turned around, pointed to the dog's and said "doggie". It was so cute, and was no suprize that this was his first word (other than Mommy and Daddy). Because he has this little stuffed animal dog called Gizzy that goes everywhere with him; it was the first thing he really got attached to. Plus, as previously stated he loves dogs.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Heidi! That is so sooo cute! I wish we were there to hear him say it! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We need to talk on the phone soon. I want to hear how yur sister's homecoming was! We miss you guys!!

Aubrey said...

OK, I was hoping for Aunt Bo to be his next word. 8 1/2 days til Disney!!! Then I can teach him his next, next word.

Anonymous said...

Heidi that's soooo cute, especially getting kids surprised...miss u guys.
I am a dog lover too...
this make me more jealous...

Cheers

___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast