Monday, July 7, 2008

A swimmen' Forth of July

Diven' Dan

Family swim time!
Oma and Austin relaxing by the pool
Heidi and Isaac (in our very clean pool! lol)



I love the Forth of July! The parades, candy, sunshine and fun fireworks always make it a fun filled day. This year we celebrated it in a bit of different style, it was more like a fish forth of July. Due to the 114 degree weather we spent most of the day in the pool cooling off. Dan's Mom and our nephew Isaac came to visit us for the holiday. Which made the forth all the more fun! As you can see from our pictures the pool isn't the cleanest. The wind is always blowing here, so there is usually half a palm tree in the pool or something!

3 comments:

Holly said...

114 degrees?! I would have spent the day in the pool too! :) It looks like you guys had fun--I'm glad you had family come visit. Austin is so cute and getting so big!

M said...

Your family is so cute! Austin is adorable!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Hope you are all loving your summer. :)

Dr H said...

Several things:

1. Heidi, I miss your guts and can't possibly spend another minute out of your presence.

2. Dan,.... I'm ok not seeing you for the next year or so. Meh, maybe more....

3. I can't believe you finally graduated, Dan.

4. I can't believe you two spawned.

5. I can't believe how big the spawn of Heidi and Dan is! It's been awhile, huh? I'm a bad friend.

Anyway, miss you guys. One of these days if I make it up to Vegas or ou make it to Phoenix, we have to hit the town!